Last Tuesday evening (the 16th) the LCPHC had their monthly business meeting at Red’s Ice House on Shem Creek. First order of business was to distribute a check to 2 of the recipients of our Mardi Crawl Funds. We were able to raise $11,900 during Mardi Crawl in February, but we rounded it up to $12,000. The Alzheimers Assoc received $5,000 and Pet Helpers received $4,000. My Sister’s House and Ronald McDonald house are our other recipients. Thank you to all who attended and all who volunteered to make these great things happen!!!
Sold OUT – No further spots available
The Lowcountry Parrot Head Club is hosting a spectacular tailgate party, just minutes from the concert venue (Volvo Stadium).
What’s even better? We will provide 2 big busses to transport you to and from the concert venue.
What’s even better than that? We will have 4 hrs of LIVE music provided by Donny Brewer, the 2016 Trop Rock Horizon Male Vocalist of the year and recipient of the Trop Rock Song of the Year Award, and a local favorite, Gracious Day, featuring Jimmy Buffett cover music.
For more information on our performers: http://donnybrewer.com/about/ and http://graciousday.virb.com/
Things to know: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A TICKET TO THE CONCERT to participate in the tailgate party.
- $22 per car, and shuttle wristbands will be sold on site for $5 per person
- To purchase your admission ticket (per car) to the tailgate see button below:
- There is a limited number of tickets available so act fast. They won’t last long. NOTE: There will be NO WALK UP SALES, advance purchase only.
- The tailgating lot will open at Noon and remain open until Midnight
- SO, bring all your phloking paraphenalia, your own beverages, food, bug spray and whatever you can think of. Grills are permitted.
- Tickets will be available until May 10 or until we sell out. AGAIN, NO WALK UP SALES. Come and join our Phlocking Phun, promised to give you some “changes in attitude”!!
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!! If you feel over-served, please get a sober ride home. You may leave your vehicle in the lot until 10a on May 12th. The Lowcountry Parrot Head Club and the property owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for your behavior.
MARDI CRAWL 2017
Less than 2 weeks to register
February 25, 2017 1pm – 6pm
Pre-Registration closes February 22
Register now to save $5, after the 22nd there will be walk-up registration only at Reds, The Shelter and Vickery’s for $30
CLICK ON TAB ABOVE (Mardi Crawl Central 2017) for more information and to register
THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
Registration for Mardi Crawl opening January 2, 2017
Register early to attend the best party (with a purpose) in town!!!
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT
DECEMBER MEETING DATE AND LOCATION CHANGE
NEW DATE – Tuesday, December 13th (tomorrow night)
LOCATION CHANGE – The Wreck, 106 Haddrell St, My Pleasant
Toys for Tots – bring an unused toy. Josh Mather’s and Marine Corp Toys for Tots Representative will accept our donations
Parrot Buck Silent Auction – bring your Parrot Bucks
Hopefully everyone got the email on this, but just making sure. Hope to see you tomorrow night!!